ROCKPORT — The agenda has been established for the upcoming Five Town CSD faculty board assembly to be held Wednesday, April 7.
The assembly will be held at 7 p.m. in the substantial school’s refrain home.
1. Phone to Buy
2. Adjustments to the Agenda
3. General public comment on objects not on the agenda
a. Jonathan McDevitt, Valedictorian
b. Claire Wyman, Salutatorian
5. Nominations (Note: Govt Sessions Possible for Nominations – 1 MRSA § 405(6)A)
a. Danny Salomon, Innovation Centre Coordinator, Income $56,000
b. Instructor Nominations for 2021-22
2nd Year Probationary Contracts
3rd Year Probationary Contracts
c. Stipend Nominations
Situation Nominee Details Bonus Volume
Baseball Boys, Varsity Ben Rollins 54 % $4,205.52
Baseball Boys, JV Ryan Pierce 38 % $2,959.44
Lacrosse, Boys JV Jet Magri 35 % $2,725.80
Sailing Deb Schreiber 24 10% $2,056.03
Tennis, Ladies Varsity Lana Arau 42 % $3,270.96
a. Acceptance of the March 3, 2021 Board Assembly Minutes
7. 2021-22 Begin Time Proposal
8. Outside Studying Updates
9. Acceptance of the 2021-22 Five City CSD Funds
10. Acceptance of the 2021-22 Five Town CSD Adult Education and learning Spending budget
11. Vote to call a district finances referendum, Call a public hearing, Approve the referendum warrants, and Approve the Recognize of General public Hearing.
12. School Board Chair’s Report – Becky Flanagan
13. Superintendent’s Report – Maria Libby
14. Student Associates Report – Juliana Day, Oliver Worner, Bailey Curtis
15. Administrative Reviews
a. Deb McIntyre, Assistant Superintendent
b. Shawn Carlson, CHRHS Principal
c. Valerie Mattes, Director of Scholar Specific Products and services
16. Standing Committee Studies
a. Curriculum – Has not achieved
b. Finance – Fulfilled March 3, minutes connected. Fulfills prior to Faculty Board meeting April 7.
• Finance Update – Finance Committee Chair
c. Staff – Fulfilled March 18, minutes hooked up. Future conference May 13, 4:30 p.m.
New Position Descriptions for Approval
Revised Task Descriptions for Acceptance
Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent
Large University Nurse
Higher College Principal
Substantial College Teacher/Teacher
Library Media Specialists 9-12
Routine maintenance I
d. Negotiations – Achieved March 11 and 25. Next assembly, April 8, 4:30 p.m.
e. Joint Coverage – Following conference April 12, 3:30 p.m.
Second Looking through
EEA – Transporting Pupils to and from Faculty
GBP – Earned Compensated Leave (new)
GBP-R – Gained Compensated Depart Administrative Process (new)
GCGA – Substitute Instructors and Instructional Specialists (new)
GDB – Added benefits for Non-Association Workers
GDB-A – Faculty 12 months Hourly Personnel Income and Gains
GDB-B – Calendar 12 months Staff Wage and Advantages
GDD – Computation of Family vacation for Salaried Workers
GDD-A – Computation of Holiday vacation for Central Office Staff members
17. Advert Hoc Committee Experiences
• Stipend Committee – Fulfilled March 26, minutes attached.
New Stipends for Approval
Student Newspaper – 15 pts
18. School Advisory Committee Reviews
a. DEI Job Drive – Met March 24, minutes connected. Future conference April 28, 6:30 p.m.
19. Potential Agenda Things