SAN JOSE, Calif., July 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Infinx Prior Authorization Computer software (IPA) is now available in the Epic Application Orchard, a plan for developers to combine with Epic.
IPA is a cloud-centered answer that leverages synthetic intelligence (AI) and robotic method automation, with remarkable handling by our experienced prior authorization and billing specialists, to offer you with a total end-to-finish prior authorization resolution. IPA interfaces with Epic to streamline and accelerate your prior authorization approvals to support minimize overhead prices, denials, and compose-offs for businesses looking for to see much more patients, raise income, and increase the affected person encounter.
- Immediately interfaces with Epic by means of X12 278 to develop prior authorization requests. Furthermore, a Smart on FHIR workflow delivers customers with the skill to evaluation requests and submit needed medical documentation.
- Presents a mixture of AI, payer, and clearinghouse automation to determine if authorization is required and initiates prior authorizations electronically with our substantial network of payers and clearinghouses.
- Elaborate medical assessments are managed by our team of accredited experts, providing you with total prior authorization protection.
- Prior authorization position notifications and approvals are current directly in Epic working with X12 278R responses to guarantee authorization information is obtainable for claims processing.
- Get total transparency into your full prior authorization workflow utilizing genuine-time analytics and standing reporting to keep track of each individual ask for.
Navaneeth Nair, Main Solution Officer at Infinx said, “Healthcare is relocating into automation and digitizing any time and wherever possible—as it should. Our integration with Epic by means of the App Orchard signifies an possibility to produce a entire prior authorization answer that brings potent value and an enhanced patient working experience via robotic process automation and tech-enabled technologies.”
Infinx Healthcare provides innovative and scalable payment lifecycle solutions for hospitals, imaging centers, specialty techniques, and laboratories. Combining an intelligent, cloud-centered platform driven by artificial intelligence and automation, with our qualified and accredited prior authorization, coding, and billing specialists, Infinx can help purchasers recognize far more income, enabling them to shift aim from administrative details to billable client treatment.
Epic and Application Orchard are emblems or registered trademarks of Epic Programs Company.
Lora Pada | Infinx Healthcare
Infinx Prior Authorization Application Epic Integration