Here’s a roundup of what area elected leaders will speak about during community meetings this 7 days.
Lane County Board of Commissioners
To view meetings: Board conferences stream on-line at bit.ly/LaneCounty-meetings.
To sign up for and comment: When there is certainly a chance for public comment, persons should register to attend the conference making use of the hyperlinks down below. There are guidelines for producing comment during the conference.
Folks also can electronic mail feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday Monday. The topic line must include things like “Public Comment FOR Meeting Day 08/03/2021.”
Early morning SESSION
When: 9 a.m. Tuesday
What: Just after producing any wanted changes to the agenda and dealing with feasible crisis company, commissioners will pay attention and respond to normal community reviews.
They’ll then get an update on the county’s response and restoration attempts connected to the coronavirus pandemic prior to thinking of a consent calendar that involves adding comprehensive-time positions and amending or starting off contracts.
The board also will:
- Think about creating a $15 minimal wage for county staff members.
- Decide no matter if to authorize a 50-12 months lease with the Friends of Buford Park and Mt. Pisgah.
- Set a next looking through and community hearing for an ordinance that would amend county code to add techniques for renumbering and modernizing, update specified references and declare an crisis.
- Get a quarterly update on the county’s racial equity system.
- Communicate about upcoming methods for redistricting.
Registration connection: attendee.gotowebinar.com/sign up/798830798567976459
When: 1:30 p.m. Tuesday
What: Commissioners with deliberate on regardless of whether to approve zoning alterations and operations for the Aged Hazeldell Quarry, a mine planned for Television set Butte just exterior Oakridge.
Browse the latest coverage:Lane County commissioners hold off determination on Aged Hazeldell Quarry in Oakridge
There is not a time scheduled for general public comment in the course of the afternoon session.
Get hold of town authorities watchdog Megan Banta at email@example.com. Observe her on Twitter @MeganBanta_1.