Kaylor Erickson | Mar 11, 2021
The Detailed Agendas for our 2021 Condition of Reform Federal Wellbeing Policy Convention on April 7th-8th are now out there!
You can see the In-depth Agenda for Day 1 here and Day 2 right here.
We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a prolonged approach of stakeholder engagement that aided us zero in on the overall health care plan matters most essential and applicable to Washington.
Get the most recent condition-precise policy intelligence for the wellness treatment sector shipped to your inbox.
We are fired up to share this list of pretty much 100 speakers with you together with:
- Sen. Ron Wyden: Chair, Senate Finance Committee
- Matt Ferrara: Director, State Regulatory Affairs, 3M HIS
- Kathleen Nolan: Regional Vice President, Health Administration Associates
- Frank McStay: Senior Coverage Advisor, Baylor Scott & White Overall health
- Ron Bialek: President, Public Health Foundation
- David Grossman, MD: Countrywide Senior Healthcare Director, Community Wellbeing
- Christopher Murray, MD: Director, Institute for Wellness Metrics and Analysis
- Congresswoman Allyson Y. Schwartz: President and Chief Government Officer, Much better Medicare Alliance
- Valinda Rutledge: Govt Vice President, Federal Affairs, America’s Health practitioner Teams
- Rep. Earl Blumenauer: Member, Property Approaches & Indicates Subcommittee on Overall health
These are just a sampling of the speakers confirmed to be a component of the method on April 7th and 8th.
If you are not but registered to be part of us, register today to reserve your spot and listen to from this excellent checklist of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any thoughts about the meeting. We seem forward to observing you there!