CyclingTips is a rapidly rising enterprise with wonderful career opportunities and a get the job done tradition which is second to none. We are on the major edge of making a new organization model in biking media and we’re only finding started.
Our mission at CyclingTips is to deliver you the most effective content material in the earth that showcases the natural beauty of cycling in all its glory. We want to encourage people today to really like the activity as considerably as we do, and finally pull you away from the computer to get out for a ride.
To realize our mission, we need to have to appeal to the very best individuals close to the world and put their techniques and knowledge towards one thing we’re all passionate about: riding bikes.
Correct now, we’re wanting for a advertising and marketing supervisor.
CyclingTips Internet marketing Manager
The vital target of the CyclingTips Advertising and marketing Manager is to aid drive new member acquisition from approach via to execution. Supplemental responsibilities consist of overseeing general CyclingTips marketing routines, handling activations, and offering profits property. This is an intermediate level situation (not junior, not senior) that will be an integral portion of expanding the business enterprise.
Membership vital tasks:
- Produce and execute strategies for new member acquisition
- Make educated selections primarily based on data investigation
- Enhancement and supply of key messaging
- Generation of written content for membership and promotional social media (FB, Instagram, Strava)
- Acquisition reporting
- Member activations
CyclingTips vital jobs:
- Produce on basic CT internet marketing tactic
- Make sure, exactly where relevant, that content has multi-platform/organization unit integration
- Take care of activations (e.g. Sea Otter, Eurobike activities, and so forth.)
- Make sure income property are shipped (e.g. Fantasy, competitions and so forth.) and shut the loop on how this appeals to new associates and retains current associates
- Immersed in the cycling culture with a strong knowledge of the marketplace (both of those on shopper aspect and marketplace facet)
- Robust comprehension of CyclingTips’ organization (and media in general)
- Amazing conversation capabilities for articulating our worth-proposition to users and industry
- Stop-to-finish marketing campaign administration experience
- Potent penned expertise
- Potential to self-deal with and operate to a deadline
- Eye for fantastic style and design and images (reward if you also have a standard information of how to do these items)
- Up to date with most up-to-date social media developments and equipped to make suggestions on best practice
- Has a network in just the cycling industry
- Working experience with building effective marketplace partnerships where all parties can profit
- Solid social media being familiar with and execution skills
- Bachelors diploma in Advertising and marketing / Communications or similar
- 3+ years of experience in media
- A tested track record in creating or handling profitable membership packages
- Keen bike owner, and 1 who understands cycling terminology
- Preferably situated in Boulder, Colorado, United states or Melbourne, Australia. Distant North American or Australian candidates will also be considered.
If this is you, and you want to be a aspect of a quickly-shifting organization in the biggest industry in the environment, you should get in touch with Andy van Bergen (firstname.lastname@example.org).