Farmington officers will search at an arrangement Monday to get a guide operating on alternatives for the Governor Warner Mansion.
Late past yr, the city began hunting for a guide to support examine the historic home’s foreseeable future. Created by pioneer P.D. Warner in 1867, the Victorian Italianate construction was later property to his son, Michigan Governor Fred M. Warner.
Family members users donated the home over 40 many years back for “public use.” The town commonly budgets $45,000 annually for maintenance, but the getting old house museum desires additional than $600,000 of repairs and improvements.
Metropolis supervisor David Murphy mentioned in an agenda memo only two firms responded to a request for qualifications. He then approached engineering specialist Matt Parks, of OHM, who offered to assistance.
Council users will critique an agreement all through a 6 p.m. exclusive assembly. Their 7 p.m. agenda contains:
- a public hearing on the Oakland Street Alley Evaluation District
- bids for Drake Park improvements, and the West Oakland Street Reconstruction and
H2o Main Alternative
- offers for new handrails at City Hall
- a unique event software for a Again to University Celebration in Shiawassee Park
- a plan adjust necessary by regulation for poverty exemptions built by the city’s Board of Assessment
Officials continue to meet up with using the Zoom teleconferencing system. Find out how to look at and comment at farmgov.com. The agendas and supporting elements are readily available right here: farmgov.com/City-Providers/Governing administration/Agendas-and-Minutes.aspx